When someone asks you, ‘How do you think?’, - What would be your answer?
Imagine this question is asked to you, right now, what is your answer?
Take a pause…..have you figured out your answer.
Usually ‘how we think’ is attributed to the unconscious. We are unaware of how we think what we think. So it is outside our conscious awareness and hence not within our conscious influence. NLP is a way of understanding how we think what we think. It is a process of making the unconscious conscious. It helps us understand the structure in our thinking, language and behaviour. By understanding them, we begin to have choices in the way we communicate. Thereby influencing ourselves and others around us in way that is taking us towards a higher potential.
NLP is the acronym of Neuro Linguistic Programming. It is the study of human excellence - the ability to be your best more often. NLP is a powerful and practical approach to personal change. Neuro refers to our nervous system, the mental pathways of our five senses by which we see, hear, feel, smell and taste. Linguistic refers to our language - how we speak, what we speak. Programming is how we program or reprogram our thoughts, feelings, actions or habits in a way that it helps us achieve what we want.
By practicing NLP, you can
- Learn how to create climate of trust at work or business
- Learn how to influence your own self and others in a way that is a win-win
- Take control of your motivation and your environment
- Create a compelling future and a personal pathway
- Build relationships and enhance your ability to build instant rapport with others
- Enhance your self appreciation and self esteem
- Clear up past negative experiences that may have held you back
- Create a solid positive mental attitude
- Gain more access to your peak performance
With NLP, you can change your thought, feelings and behaviours and add new ones that will become just as systematic and regular as the old ones – and a lot more enjoyable.